Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How To Make Your Backlinks Count I
01-11-2019, 02:56 PM
Big Grin How To Make Your Backlinks Count I
But do we realize that there are numerous things we have to check before agreeing to trading links with yet another internet site? After-all, the entire point of trading links...

I do believe that people all know now how important backlinks are for the search-engine position success of our website. I also think that most of us know now that one way to get these backlinks is by doing link exchanges with other sites. (For the uninitiated, backlinks are links o-n other web sites that point out ours.)

But do we realize that there are various things we have to check always before agreeing to exchanging links with another web site? In the end, the whole point of trading links with others is always to benefit from the standing of the web websites. Get further on linklicious vs backlinks indexer by going to our surprising site. It's therefore imperative that individuals investigate in advance concerning whether exchanging links with yet another site is to our advantage or-not.

I have thought about this whole notion of link exchange planning and came up with a 3-step process that requires an analysis of 3 pages of the web site you want to exchange links with. The 3 pages are:

- your home page where we shall need to always check 7 things about that page,

- the directory page: this is actually the site that contains a set of categories that your website has assembled in a bid to prepare its link exchanges. We have to examine 7 things here,

- the backlink page: this is actually the site which will include our backlink. We also need to always check 7 things here.

Remember that sometimes, the 'target' internet site will not have a directory page. If that's the case, our investigation would have been a 2-step one rather than a 3-step one.

Within this first article, of might be 2 or 3, we will examine the 7 things (organized in 2 groups) we must check about the home page of the goal site.

1. We have to examine what Google thinks of-the site. This can be done by looking at some things that Google is pleased to report a couple of site. The theory here will be to see if you can find any problems with your website, from Google's viewpoint, that might cause us to determine never to exchange links with them.

I recommend that we look at:

a) how many pages does the site have found? This is often done by using 'site:www.site.com' inside the Google search box,

b) just how many backlinks does Google record for the site? This can be done through the use of 'links:www.site.com' within the Google search box,

D) is the site shown in Google's index? This can be done through the use of 'http://www.site.com' in the Google search box,

d) what's the Page Rank of the site/home site? There are lots of ways of doing this. One-way is to have the Google toolbar and go to the website to determine its PR. Another way is by using one of the many web sites on the net that enables us to get the PR of any web site. And still another way would be to try to find software which will tell the PR to you of any internet sites. Learn more on our partner encyclopedia - Click here: seo booster.

Although we shall usually need to look at these 4 things together in a type of table in-order to decide whether the target site moves step one or not, there are certain results that could cause me to decide straight away not to switch links having a site:

- if the PR of the site is zero,

- when the site is not shown in the Google index,

If the site does not have any pages indexed by Google -.

You'll note here that I'm using Google because the first step in the preparation. In-fact, we can use any search engine if we need to but given that Google is more fussy than the others as it pertains to backlinks, I'd suggest using Google within the above first faltering step.

2. I would then declare that we examine 3 tickets of the property page of the target site, in a bid to find out if the site has a style suitable for ours:

a) its subject tag,

b) its description tag,

D) its keywords tag.

There are numerous methods for examining the contents of the web page's tickets. If your browser, such as for instance MSIE, enables you to view the contents of a web page, then you will need to visit the home page and click on the proper menu command to view the contents of the page. This striking Board - What To Search For Within An Affiliate Program 36399 website has some unusual aids for the inner workings of this activity. Then you should scroll to the top of the page to view the contents of its tickets. The alternative will be to seek out web sites on the net that let you view the contents of the tags of any web pages. There are various such internet sites on the net.

The reason behind this task is the fact that Google considers the topic of the web sites when looking at backlinks. This implies that backlinks from a site that has a style compatible with ours will be of higher price than one that comes from a site that has nothing to do with what our site is about.

As mentioned above, this preparation is on the home page of the target website and is step one. You can find 2 more steps: one on the directory page and one on the backlink page.

It's only when the mark site passes the 3 ways that we should feel confident about exchanging links with them in that the hyperlink exchange is to our advantage. We learned about seo booster by searching the Internet. Needless to state that the prospective web site will also need to perform the same 3-step examination of our site prior to wanting to exchange links with us.

Serge M Botans.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply