Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sexually Hooked? 1-0 Important Questions to Ask
06-05-2014, 03:53 PM
Big Grin Sexually Hooked? 1-0 Important Questions to Ask
There are lots of things within our culture that grab people and won't let go. Often sex is one of these. Perhaps that is the case for you-or your spouse/partner.

Sexual addiction plays a prominent part in the 'I Can not Say No' form of extramarital affair I outline in my Ebook, 'Break Free From the Affair.'

These questions are meant to help you be more aware of some habits that probably suggest that gender includes a hold on you. It probably is wise to have a closer look at the area of sex in your life if you answer yes to three or even more issues. To get a second way of interpreting this, please consider looking at: first date tips.

1) Do I've sex at inappropriate times, inappropriate places and/or using the wrong people?

2) Do I make promises to myself or rules for myself concerning my sexual behavior that I find I can't follow?

3) Have I lost count of the amount of sexual partners I have had before 3 years?

4) Do I've sex regardless of consequences (e.g. the danger of being caught, the risk of contracting herpes, gonorrhea, AIDS, etc.)?

5) Do I feel uncomfortable about my masturbation, the dreams I take part in, the props I use, and/or the places in which I do-it?

6) Do I feel jaded, exhausted, cynical? Am I o-n the trail to that?

7) Do I believe that my entire life is unmanageable because of my sexual behavior?

8) Do I have sex as a means to deal with o-r escape from life's problems? DoI feel entitled to sex? Do I feel as though I've earned gender?

9) Do I've a critical relationship threatened o-r destroyed due to outside sexual activity on my part?

10) Do I feel that my sexual life affects my spiritual life in a negative way?

To find out more on sexual addiction and adultery, visit my site.. My pastor found out about what to do on first date by browsing books in the library.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply