Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Newest Page Rank Update From Google
10-06-2014, 05:21 AM
Big Grin The Newest Page Rank Update From Google
I'm unsure just how many people have discovered or even care, but there seems to have been another site position upgrade from Google. This update is extremely odd but and things are happening that are a good deal different from anything I've ever seen before.

I first noticed a huge difference when I went and viewed one of my websites that is only three days old. The site under consideration had previously had no pr due to being a really new web site and in those three weeks since its start, I had probably received twenty o-r thirty one-way backward links pointing to it. To my surprise it had been now showing like a page ranking five.

I've quite a few sites certainly one of which will be around five years old, it's over four thousand backward links and is a page ranking four. After seeing my new site go right in at pr five, I quickly visited observe this site had faired in this new upgrade, it'd not changed.

After checking all of my sites, I've realized that the sites which had a rank have all stayed the same, however the ones which had previously a rank of zero, now have a rank and have apparently been an integral part of the brand new update.

Several hours later I was considering one of my other websites which has a homepage page rank of-two. This is where things begun to become a bit unusual. I noticed that its outer pages had now become a page rank four but the website was still only a PR2. What is all that about? The backward links are primarily pointing to the homepage so how can this site have a lower PR as opposed to external pages?

I thought I knew a little bit about page rank but this has placed me some what. To get another perspective, you should peep at: meet perry belcher.

I then started to look at the various articles in different se forums and other folks were writing they've experienced just like what I had using their websites.

It maybe needless to say that what we're seeing is merely the beginning of a huge page rank update, which is what I'm expecting. What I also find quite unusual is that there's generally quite a sizable break between updates. On average this can be ranging from three and four weeks. If my memory serves me correct, I am nearly sure that we've only just seen a full page rank update in the centre of February. Dig up extra information about http://www.perrybelcher.page.tl/ by browsing our dynamite article directory. Are we now likely to see more normal changes?

I've seen as I'm sure you've, that there have been a changes at google within the last few months. They've been running out what they call bigdaddy and this may certainly have something regarding it. Visit perry belcher page to check up where to study it.

I'm likely to keep an eye on further changes as some individuals that I read about in the forums, did state that they'd seen improvements to their older sites as well as their newer web sites. Dig up more on our favorite related essay by visiting success. I am still waiting and wondering if it'll happen.

I've to mention that so much this latest upgrade is a huge good one for us and I will carry on in my search to acquire as many quality one-way backward links pointing to my sites as you can.

This kind of internet site promotion spent some time working for me in the past and I think is far better than joining any link exchange structure.

Steve Mountain.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply